This page lists the changes for the latest released version of Sylkserver as .deb package.
To install a version that has no corespondent .deb package, you can use the source code from Github.
Sylkserver — Full Changelog
February 14th, 2020
- Fixed typing information
- Converted method to static method
- Silenced some IDE weak warnings
- Removed commented out variable in debian rules
- Explicitly use python2 in shebang lines
- Do not ship a sysv init script anymore
- Simplified MANIFEST.in
- Increased debian standards version to 4.5.0
- Use pybuild as the debian build system
- Updated copyright years